ITU Management Engineering department’s mission is to graduate individuals,
• who thoroughly comprehend the dynamic nature of social, economic, engineering and/or management systems and are able to design and implement one or more of these systems,
• who are equipped with capabilities to forecast environmental changes and make decisions under temporal and contextual constraints,
• who can develop interdisciplinary solutions and/or synthesize complex and innovative ideas,
• who can truly understand the merits of life-long learning and
• who have developed a strong awareness about social responsibility;
and to contribute to the scientific, technological and socio-economic development by producing and diffusing original knowledge both at the international and national levels.